Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Medicine box for the kids

I remembered to take a BEFORE photo for this one. Yay!


As you can see, all a bit shoved together. Its good that I can see what's in there but I don't like that I had to take everything out in order to get to anything that was at the bottom:



First, I emptied everything out of the bag, threw away anything that we didn't use anymore, relocated anything that wasn't really for the children or didn't belong here. Then I worked out, by looking at what I had, what kind and size of container(s) I needed. I found this box, and the small ones inside. I did this about a month ago and its STILL tidy. So it just goes to show that it works (even though it does take up a little more space than before):




Maybe my next thing should be to decorate the box - maybe with some red and white paper.....



No comments:

Post a Comment