Friday, March 16, 2012

Joshua's Art Wall

I wanted to do something like this:


source


But I just didn't get round to it. I went as far as buying some plain wooden clothes pegs which I'd planned to paint in pastel colours, I bought the wire, and some little screw things although I think we need something stronger as the wall I want to use is an external wall, so my plan has just been left (mainly cos I am not confident when it comes to putting holes in walls - I'm worried I'll screw it up and husband will be angry with me / also too lazy and rather he did it). 


However, one day I was looking at my pinboard and was a bit fed up of what a dump it had become - a dumping ground for paperwork. And with my new Command Central notebook, I didn't really need a pinboard for paperwork anymore. 


So one day, when JJ was busy doing some painting and making a card and some bookmarks for Grandad's birthday, I decided it would be nice to have somewhere (in the meantime until I get round to making something like the above) to display JJ's artwork. So I took all the paperwork down off the pinboard (sorry, no before pictures), but here are some of Joshua and his arty makings:




Grandad's card

Bookmarks drying

Grandad's bookmarks finished
Label



The finished job


No comments:

Post a Comment