Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Wording for Website, Posters etc

Hi. I need a bit of a hand with this so please feel free to give me your opinion in the comments.

As you know I am trying to promote my new business as a professional organiser through this blog.

I do have a website that a friend is working on on my behalf. The address is www.organisingthechaos.co.uk. Its not finished yet but feel free to take a look.

This is a screenshot of what it looks like:



As you can see it matches my business cards and fridge magnets that I had done! They look like this:


I love how its all going to match up.

Obviously, once the website is up and running and I've transitioned the blog over to this site, I'll change the address on the business cards. I'm thinking maybe I can do a little sticker either to cover the web address or to stick to the back, to start with - so I don't have to bin all the business cards I bought.

I have been working on some wording for the website but would really appreciate a fresh set of eyes.

So here is my layout.....

Pages will include:
  • Home
  • About Abi
  • Services
  • Products
  • Contact me
This is the text for each page:

Home


Organising the Chaos started out as a blog to chart my personal progress organising my own life. The feedback I received from my blog was so positive that I started to think that there might be a career in it. 

So, if you need help decluttering, re-organising and generally bringing order to your house, office or life, give me a call. I can work at your pace, when is convenient to you (no extra charge for working evenings or weekends) so that you can start to enjoy the freedom that order and organisation can bring to your life. 
About Abi

I have to be honest: I am not a tidy person. However, I have always had a passion for organising and the feeling of control and freedom (from clutter) that it gives me in my otherwise chaotic household. 

The fact that keys, hats and sunglasses now have their own (pretty) spaces means that a) I don't have to spend ages searching for those things and b) they don't clutter up surface space any longer. 

I am from a PA and administration background and am a mum of 2 (children). Add a husband, 2 dogs and 3 chickens to the mix and you have a recipe for chaos!! 

I have my work cut out!
 
Services

I can help you in the following areas:

  • Decluttering and organising any area of your home or working space
  • Finding and buying on your behalf any storage solutions that will fit with your space and your style
  • House-move preparation and unpacking
  • Assistance in organising finances, paperwork and computer files
  • Selling your unwanted items on ebay on your behalf
Products

coming soon
Contact me

If you have any questions regarding my products and services, or indeed about anything you've read about on my blog, please email me (link to abishepherd@gmail.com) or call me on +44 (0) 7545-808845. 

Advert/Flyer/Poster
Do you need help decluttering & organising your home, office, computer, finances.... If so, give me a call. I can help at a pace to suit you, when convenient (no extra charge for evenings/weekends) at a very reasonable price. We will even take away your clutter and sell it on your behalf on ebay if you so wish. 

That's as far as I got. Any ideas or thoughts much appreciated. 

1 comment:

  1. What do you think of your 'about abi' part? I dont think you really need it. Could replace it with the success/ideas of organising you've had..

    ReplyDelete