Thursday, August 30, 2012

Update on how things are going

OK, the time has been passing by and I don't feel nearly as productive as I think I should have been. I haven't written a single blog post. I've done a bit of organising here and there but I haven't taken before photos (its been one of those "I'll make a start on this and see where it takes me" moments where before you know it you've redone the whole cupboard/drawer/whatever & have no documentation whatsoever).

I've been looking for a job. I've applied to many, been for one interview, been turned down to that job. Applied to more jobs. There isn't much about and its starting to worry me. I honestly thought I would at least have had a few interviews by now if not any offers. I can only hope it improves.

I've been neglecting my blog. Its not that I've had nothing to write about, its that my thoughts and my days and my tasks have been all higgledypiggledy and not at all structured. I'm desperate to get back to some form of routine. I'm really looking forward to getting back to work. I guess that's what my focus has been. Not the blog, and not really organising. My heart's not been in it.

I still want to persue the personal organiser route at some point in the future but we can't afford to make it happen now. So I guess I will just continue to keep this blog ticking over. Hopefully I won't let it grind to a standstill as I was so enjoying it.

I think this is just a blip in my organising-career.

Please bare with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment