Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Bathroom organising

Here is some organisey stuff I've done recently and less recently. I was going to post it as one single post but my organisey (I just created that word, do you like it?) nature won't let me jumble everything in one post as I prefer to keep the topics separate (divided if you will). So forgive the lack of "chat" in the next few posts. They'll probably be mostly photos. But maybe that's not a bad thing! 


Bathroom shelves. I don't have a before picture as I did this before I started blogging, but I think you'll agree it looks nice:




Since then I reorganised my contact lenses - so that rather than having one bowl for strips of lenses, I have two bowls, labelled "left" and "right" so that I just need to grab one for each eye in the morning:


This makes it much easier for me in the morning. 

No comments:

Post a Comment