Friday, March 16, 2012

Make-up Drawer (Part 2)

Following on from my last post (I know you were waiting on the edge of your seat - haha - no really, I know you probably weren't!). What I kind of had in mind was to cover the boxes with fabric. But then after buying a magazine full of lots of freebie card papers, I decided that covering them in pretty paper would work just as well. 










Just to build the suspense.... here is the BEFORE picture again:










This is how it looks when all put together!!! 

SOOOOOOO much prettier:


This is how it looks when its all filled up. 


It felt so good getting this little project done. I'd been daydreaming about it for ages. 

Hope you like it. 

Feel free add comments. xxxxx

2 comments:

  1. they look really good and really brighten the drawer - well done you. Whats your undies/sock drawer like?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. Undies drawer is okay. I don't have many socks so just share a drawer with ben.

    ReplyDelete