Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Dumping ground box


My friend Melissa asked me if I could find a solution to her problem.

She has an area where everything - her keys, work card, purse (by that I mean the thing we girls keep our money in, not the American meaning of purse, which is the English handbag), and other bits and bobs - get dumped when she gets home.

See before pictures of the area and the things that she was looking to find a home for:




I had an idea in my head of what I would make and then I found this box:


Its just a packaging box (probably from Amazon) and I cut off the flaps as you can see above. I used some of the flaps to cut up dividers:



Then I set about finding nice paper to cover it. 

This is what I finished up with:





This is how it looks in its rightful place.  She is a very happy bunny.


 If you would like me to make you a purpose built box for whatever purpose, please contact me.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment