Monday, May 14, 2012

Organising my card and paper stocks

Who knew I had so much card.

As I was getting back into card making and I am getting a Sizzix Big Shot for my birthday I decided that I needed a more organised way of getting to my card and paper stocks than before....


Yikes.

So I went on a hunt to the Range in Aldershot (my latest den of all things crafty) and while perusing the craft section (one bit of it anyway), I found this:


Perfect. Absolutely bloody perfect. Its actually by Papermania (a supplier of many very pretty cards/papers, toppers etc) and is 12x12 inches (well, thats the size paper/card that it fits in the pockets anyway). The folder itself is probably bigger than that. I bought that and an extra wallet of folders. Going through all my card, I decided that I'd like it in the order of the rainbow. I mean, why not? If you're gonna organise colours, what better way to do it. I had to go on Google to check what order that actually was!!! This is the picture I worked from:

source
So here are my organised pages. I love it. It made me feel all happy inside (sad, I know)!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment