Sunday, February 26, 2012

Cleaning out the fridge

Finally got around to cleaning out my fridge this weekend. 


OK, I probably shouldn't do this but I'm not proud so here goes. This is what it looked like before:





You can't really see the full extent of it but its pretty chaotic and messy! 

Oh and dirty.... yuck:


I emptied everything out and layed it all out on the worksurfaces. 

JJ attacking the Babybels

Cleaned the fridge to make it shiny!


Then put things back and labelled them as I went:

This is actually what I did with the cheese LAST time I did the fridge - this time we didn't have enough cheese to bother doing it again. It is in bags though in the box. 


Then I put everything back on the shelves, nice and neatly:









 Feel really good for having done it. Just hope we can keep it clean! 


No comments:

Post a Comment