Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Some news and stuff

I'm sorry I've been neglecting you all (and my poor lonely blog) for a while. 


There has been lots going on behind the scenes. I have been very busy on various projects. Some of which I can tell you about now, some of which I may tell you about once I know if its going to pan out or not. 


Organising the Chaos is in Business


Firstly, I am starting up in business. I am here. To organise. YOU!!!


I'm SOOOOO excited that I now have Organising the Chaos business cards!! 




I love how pretty they are. 


I have plans to help various friends get organised (whoever will have me basically) free of charge and hopefully they will let me post it on my blog so I can build up a kind of portfolio. I figure that organising my own stuff is one thing but I need to prove (to myself and generally) that I can organise other people's homes - to fit in with THEIR lives and homes. 


Website


I am also working on a new website to match with the fancy new cards. With the help of a very kind friend. OK, he's actually working on it FOR me. Cos I don't really know my stuff when it comes to websites! Watch this space. 


Organising stuff I've been getting up to lately


I've been making some more of my blackboard clips (have a possible order in the pipeline). 





I organised a place for nappies, wipes and spare pants. There already was a place but it had got cluttered with other spare clothes and was just a mess. So I changed the box and found a few tins that had come with a set of mugs I got for Christmas one year that I could use for dividers. 



It looks neater now. 

I also swapped around our winter hall boxes (see below)




And created some summer hall boxes. One for shoes, one for bags and one for summer hats. I used my chalkboard labels to add a pretty little touch. 


I think I already mentioned how I did this in a previous blog but here you go again!


A place for everything and everything in its place!



Hopefully I'll have some more organisey stuff for you soon. 


(PS sorry if my writing is not top notch tonight. finding True Blood and this bottle of wine rather distracting!)

No comments:

Post a Comment