Monday, April 23, 2012

Have you ever felt like you're a human multi-directional tug of war?


I do. Right now. 

I have been wanting to write a blog post for about a week now and I have started writing a few of them but I find myself unable to finish them. I just feel like I'm being pulled in so many different directions right now I'm finding it hard to focus on one thing at once. These are my different things that I feel are pulling me:
  • work (just darn gets in the way, doesn't it!)
  • studies (I've been so focussed on other things I've been completely neglecting my java course but its a horrible nagging feeling at the back of my mind)
  • business/blog (I'm feeling so enthusiastic about my business that I just want to spend ALL my time doing that but my other commitments prevent me from doing so and hence why I seem to be unable to finish a blog post right now)
  • family/kids (I love them to bits but I sometimes wish I had a nanny)
  • housework (just doesn't go away, does it?)
  • personal organising projects (I managed to work on my wardrobe a little last night but again I get so frustrated that I never seem to have time - time during the day I mean while I still have some energy left - to spend some proper time focussing on them)
  • social media (am currently having lessons in Twitter via my friend Becky but man its overwhelming). I'm pretty much an expert when it comes to Facebook. I use it mainly for personal stuff (apart from the Facebook page for Organising the Chaos) but I'm a COMPLETE novice at Twitter and Google Plus.... its all a bit overwhelming. 
I just wish I could step back, turn all devices off, and escape to a desert island for 10 minutes! Or maybe a day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment